GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
In accordance with the provisions of the relevant policy, the FKL Quality Committee adopts the following general objectives of environmental protection and protection of health and safety at work for 2018:
- Consistent application and continuous improvement of the environmental management system, in accordance with legal regulations and the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard;
- Reducing the degradation of the natural environment (air, land and watercourses) by determining all aspects of the environment and protection priorities and providing conditions for sustainable use of work space;
- Ensuring optimal use of natural resources;
- Achieving rational organization, arrangement and protection of work space, harmonizing its use with the possibilities and limitations in the disposal of natural resources;
- Undertaking concrete preventive protection measures, with the establishment of a control system for all significant forms of pollution;
- Raising and strengthening the environmental awareness of employees, education and information on environmental issues and involvement in decision-making regarding environmental protection measures.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTECTION
- Consistent application and continuous improvement of the management system for health and safety at work, in accordance with legal regulations and requirements of the ISO 45001 standard;
- Raising and strengthening the awareness and responsibility of all employees for the care of health and safety at work, through regular training for the safe implementation of work activities and the application of relevant documents;
- Taking specific preventive measures in order to reduce the level of all significant risks to health and safety at work;
- Prevention and protection of all employees from virus Covid-19.
The process owners are instructed to, based on these general objectives, develop specific, measurable specific goals of environmental protection and health and safety at work for all significant aspects of the environment and health and safety hazards in processes within their competence.